Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer® (CMKBD) Application
To apply for a Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer® (CMKBD), candidates for CMKBD must possess their CKBD certification or CKD and CBD certification, and have three (3) years of experience beyond CKBD certification for a minimum of seven (7) years of industry experience.
The Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer® (CMKBD) is a program that recognizes noteworthy experience and achievements in the kitchen and bath industry.
CMKBD candidates will be assessed in a portfolio-style application submission. To obtain CMKBD certification, candidates must submit proof of meeting requirements to demonstrate contributions in four areas of concentration:
- Meeting Functional Requirements
- Engaging with the Industry
- Promoting Professionalism
- Cultivating New talent
How to Apply for Certification
- Complete the appropriate pages in the attached download, "NKBA Kitchen & Bath Certification Guidebook" and include all applicable documentation. Return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an official notice regarding the status of your application.