NKBA/John Burns Kitchen & Bath Market Index (KBMI) - Q2 2019
The NKBA/John Burns Kitchen & Bath Market Index (KBMI) is the definitive gauge of economic conditions within the kitchen and bath industry. Based on responses from designers, manufacturers, retailers and building/construction firms who are members of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, this quarterly market research survey examines current demand and future expectations in the industry, and monitors issues and challenges industry professionals are facing in their business.
All key indicators, KBMI, Current Business Conditions, Future Business Conditions and Health of K&B Industry, are reported in total and for each of these four segments -- designers, manufacturers, retailers and building/construction firms.
Additional topics in the Q2 2019 KBMI report include:
- Comparison of all key indicators for Q4 2018, Q1 2019 and Q2 2019
- Q3 2019 sales growth expectations
- 2019 full year sales growth expectations
- Customer spending levels (2019 vs. 2018)
- Biggest barriers currently impacting growth in residential kitchen and bath market